The Brentwood Acupuncture Clinic provides a full time professional clinic offering Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine and TuiNa to Brentwood and the surrounding areas.
Situated within the multi-disciplinary Brentwood Clinic of Complementary Medicine, the Brentwood Acupuncture Clinic is staffed by experienced professionals, able to offer support to patients with wide ranging health issues.
The Brentwood Acupuncture Clinic is a Full Time Professional Clinic – We are open six days a week and are able to offer daytime, evening and weekend appointments with either male or female practitioners.
All practitioners are fully qualified, registered and insured, and all are members of the British Acupuncture Council; the regulatory body responsible for maintaining high standards of education, ethics, discipline, and practice.
When you choose to visit a BAcC member you can be sure of:
- Extensive training (minimum three years degree level), including anatomy, physiology, and other appropriate elements of western medicine
- Adherence to the Council’s Codes of Safe Practice and Professional Conduct
- Compliance with current health and safety legislation
- Full medical malpractice and public/products liability insurance cover
- Up-to-date practice skills maintained by mandatory continuing professional development.